Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, July 8, 2010

31 weeks and a day

Its been awhile since I've posted and a lot has happened. On June 22nd we celebrated my mom's 50th birthday! Then the Saturday following that we threw a surprise luau party for her. Let me tell you my mom is the hardest person to throw a surprise party for. She never wants to leave the house on the weekend, we bascially told our grandma to drag her out of the house. But it all turned out great and she had so much fun. Hopefully I can upload some pictures of that soon.

Also we started our 2 week appointments. Little Peanut is doing fine, and apparently he/she is a "long baby". Now if you ever run into Joel ask him what the baby is, he'll make you laugh cause he mimics the doctor grabbing my stomach.

4th of July we didn't really do much but work on the centerpieces for my upcoming baby shower this Saturday. Mom also made homemade ice cream. In our family 4th of July isn't a celebration unless we have homemade ice cream.

Well, I think that's all that's happened so far. At least what I can remember...
_________________________________________________________

I thought I would start doing a survey for each week that passes, probably should have started in the begining but its better late then never.

How Far Along: 31 weeks, 1 day
Current Weight: 208lbs (from last appointment on the 29th)
Total Weight Gain: +3 at last appointment, total of 11lbs
How big is Baby: About 17" and 4lbs
Maternity Clothes: Been wearing dresses since I started to show.
Movement: Constant.
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Sleep: Sleeping okay, having a hard time getting comfortable
Symptoms: Constantly running to the bathroom, I think I'm starting to get a taste of morning
sickness, pain in my stomach from Peanut stretching.
Food Adversions: Meat, haha
Food Cravings: Nothing lately, other then something cold cause its so hot!
Labor Signs: None, but I think Braxton Hicks are starting.
Belly Button - In or Out: In, I can still stick my finger in there but its starting to flatten out.
What I miss: Wearing high heels and fixing my hair up. Since being pregnant my hair doesn't hold styles very well.
What I'm looking forward to: Paying the crib off.
Best Moment this Week: Baby shower on Satuday.
Milestone: Feeling braxton hicks for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment