Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, July 9, 2010

So Nervous

I'm so nervous about the baby shower tomorrow. I really don't know why. Maybe its because I fear that by the end of the night I'm going to end up with 100s of bottles and 100s of oneies of the same size. Or it could be that I fear no one will show up, even though people are calling saying they will. Or maybe its the fact that I'm afraid that all the hard work we put into diy-ing the decorations only to get to the venue and have them fall apart.

Oh, I think I just made the knot in my stomach a little tighter with that last one. So that must be it. I'm nervous about the decorations. My dad spent all week gluing foam fish onto foam cubes only because the weekend before I only stuck them on with the sticky side then Monday morning fish were laying all over the living room floor. It looked like a under the water massacre had taken place in our living room.

So, cross your fingers theses things survive the drive in the back of my wagon. Cause I know if mom takes them there is no way they will even make it to the location. She wants to put them in the bed of her pick-up. I can only imagine following behind her swerving back and forth trying to dodge flying foam boxes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everything will turn out great! I was very nervous for my shower too, escpecially when it was time for it to start and no one was there yet. But I ended up having a great time like I know you will too.

    ReplyDelete