Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

33 Weeks

Today I am 33 weeks pregnant, which means only 7 more weeks to go! Its really starting to get rough on me. I'm so uncomfortable, I no longer want to eat, and I have no clue what sleep is any more. Not to mention, my ribs feel like little one has a camp fire going on in there or something. They hurt so much that they are burning!


The best part is my mom gets on to me cause I can no longer keep my legs closed, and I don't mean like that. My belly has gotten so big I need to open my legs just to sit comfortable. Other then that there is really nothing new going on, except the belly is getting bigger and the kicks and punches are being replaced by rolls and stretches.


Baby is the size of a honeydew!

Things are heating up, baby may grow up to a full inch this week alone,

and his/her brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he will be

able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.

Also, his bones are hardening, and he's starting to keep

his eyes open when he's awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment