Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, June 11, 2010

The Stroller of my dreams



I've always wanted that classic stroller look. You know the type you would find in black and white photos, and inside you knew the baby was sure to be wearing a gown and bonnet. Kind of like this:

Well, I think I found my stroller. Its the Inglesina 2010 Classica Pram and Frame. Only problem is the price. Its so beautiful, to me its the Cadillac of strollers. It has style, it has elegance, it has everything a mother would want, and only for a mere $1300.00. Did your jaw drop? Mine did when I first saw the price. But when you see it you will just swoon over it. I mean, just look at it:

Doesn't it just scream buy me? What I love most about it is the color choices it comes in. Browns, blues, pinks, creams, and blacks. I think I need to stop staring at it and get back to work. But how can you not stare? Seriously, just look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment