Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I-L-O-V-E-U

In 3 days I will be happily married to the man I love. For now we are only going to the court house, but does it matter? By the end of the day I'll have his name.


Last night while I was laying in bed I was actually thinking about the time we first said 'I love you' to each other. Sadly I don't remember the actual date but I know it was back in July. We were laying on his bed just talking and I was writing on his chest with my finger. After a while he asked me what I kept writing, so I slowly wrote out each word, letter for letter. His eye's lite up and he looked down at me, smiling. He took a deep breath and whispered "I love you, too."


And since that day when ever he tells me those three little words my heart skips a beat, my face becomes flush and I can't help but let a huge smile spread across my face. This man, he is my true love. He's the one who gets me through those horrible days at work. The one who shines a light out to help me find my way.


I love this man, with all my heart. If it wasn't for him I would have never had this wonderful little joy inside me that we call Peanut.
If you ever read this babe, know that I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment