Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, May 17, 2010

Where to start...

I wanted to start a blog to write down my thoughts and to always know there is a place to turn to to get things off my chest. You see I find it hard to express myself in person but when it comes to writing, I always find it to be the easiest. I plan to update regularly on work, random thoughts, and my journey as being a new wife and mother.

So let me start off by saying, as of today I am 22 weeks and 3 days along. According to family and friends I'm having a pretty easy pregnancy, no morning sickness whats-so-ever. We are team green so we won't be finding out what we are having. Then again, we wouldn't be able to because my insurance doesn't cover that.
Also, in a few weeks I will be getting married, finally. So my life has made a dramatic turn this year, a complete 180. Its gone from staying out late and partying with friends to getting ready for the wife and mommy role.

This is my roller coaster of a life. So find a good seat and get ready, because who knows what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment