Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tiny Kicks

For about 3 weeks now I've been feeling Peanut, that's what we decided to call the baby till he or she is born, and I still get that joy and excitment I felt with that very first kick. The part I love most about the first kick is my fiance and I got to share it together. We had just gotten back from watching the new Nightmare on Elm Street and was relaxing on the couch. Well, fiance had his head on my stomach and all of a sudden I feel a sharp jab in my tummy. Fiance sits up and looks at me and I know he felt it too. We sat there laughing cause the baby had just kicked its daddy in the head.


The next day I was looking online and came across this photo which made me laugh even more:
Its just too perfect for words.
Since then fiance hasn't felt the little one anymore but I sure do. I will be sitting at my desk at work and Peanut will be kicking away. I never knew something so small could bring such joy to my life. The little one isn't even here yet and I already feel like the happiest person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment