Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where oh where did the sun go?

Its been pretty cloudy these past couple of days. Its as if Mother Nature is holding a big ol' rain cloud over our heads and just taunting us with some fresh rain. But how can you complain this weather is so lovely. It honestly makes me want to pack up the car and head out to the coast. Besides doesn't my car look great at the beach?














But sadly I'm stuck at the office stuffing envelopes. Bummer, I'd really like to work on getting some more color on my legs. I guess I'll just have to enjoy this cloudy weather till I can escape from reality and cozy up next to my fiance on a beach towel.

Now on to some baby news, I had an appointment on Tuesday. According to the doctor everything is going great, except my due date has changed. Instead of the 17th my expected due date is now the 8th of September. Which makes me even more excited because that means I'll get to hold my little Peanut in my arms that much sooner.

I have to admit, work may be horrible but life is pretty grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment