Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, October 4, 2010

Those little faces

Little Joel will be a month this coming Saturday. I swear this time if flying so quickly. I wish I can go back to September 9th to enjoy that first day with him in my arms. To look him all over again and hear everyone "ooh" and "ahh". Cause baby those first couple of minutes has to be my all time favorite moment in my life, and yes you may be getting older but that favorite moment keeps getting longer. Since that first day I have never enjoyed life so much. I long to wake up just to feed you or change you, for every little moment I get to hold you I feel that much closer to you. I love leaning over your crib just to watch you sleep. Seeing your tiny belly move up and down as you take every breath. And those eyes, oh baby I'm in love with those eyes.
I know I'm probably still fuzzy to you, but you know who I am. Every time I walk into the room you turn to face me, like you know that its me. And from what Joel has told me, you even follow me as I walk out. It makes my heart melt knowing that your looking for me, longing for me.

I know I should be doing a better job at updating and posting pictures that match his age but here are some from when he was only 4 days old and took his first spin in this swing. And lets just say, Monkey Man loves his swing. Plus you get a bonus, Monkey's facial expressions as he sleeps. You know when I look at these I just want to bite those chubby cheeks and kiss those little toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment