Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

That ticker!

Is it sad that I can't remember how the heck to take that ticker down? My little man is already a month and a half and every time I see that ticker I look at my stomach and think, "Holy crap! I can't imagine being that pregnant!!"

Anyway, I started getting this crazy idea that I want to start a garden. I guess it all started when I was reading the latest entry on 'Enjoying the Small Things'. I swear ever since I started reading that blog, all I want to do now is bake, start a garden, and enjoy all the small things in my life.

Right now little Joel has been spending more and more time on his tummy. I really can't wait for him to start lifting that head of his on his own. Don't get me wrong I enjoy supporting him, and even lending a hand every now and then, but my jaw is really starting to hurt! Every he starts to get tired from holding it up by himself, that little noggin comes crashing down into the side of my face. And does he give up after the first time? No. He keeps going and going till mommy's jaw not only hurts from being hit, but her cheeks hurt from laughing so hard cause her "drunken" baby is a fighter!! Tummy time is going so great right now. It cracks Joel and I up every time, cause instead of lifting his head he likes to put his little butt and legs up in the air.

Far to cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment