Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Its been awhile

I know, I know its been awhile since I've made a post. But I've been really busy, and to top it off I'm FULL TERM!! That means Peanut can come any time now.

Since my last post I've actually gotten Peanut's side of the room all put up. I even did a few DIY projects which I will post up next time, with pictures. I promise.

But here is a picture to pass the time..
This was taken in March at my Mom's "bachelorette" party, when I was just starting to show. I'm the one in the green dress, my mom is the second from the right and that's my grandma in the maroon sweater. We went to Paso Robles, wine country, to celebrate my mom's last couple days of being....well, she only renewed her vows with my dad so I guess nothing really changed. It was just an excuse to go out and have fun with the girls. Did I mention there was a limo?







And I'll end it off with a few pictures of my parent's renewal. Don't know why I'm posting pictures from past months but I thought you all would enjoy them. Their renewal was on April 10th so that shows you how "old" these are.

Here is one of my future sister-in-law and me standing up my mom. Look it's a baby bump poking out of my dress!





















Here is one of my brother and me as we are leaving the church.
















And lastly....My mom and dad:
My dad was so adorable. He brought tears to everyone's eyes. Its so funny how he didn't want to renew their vows but he is the one that broke down the most. It was great.













Well as of right now that's all I can think of posting about. Tomorrow I'll do a post on being 38 weeks. Then soon I'll post one about my DIY project.

No comments:

Post a Comment